2017 Media & Events
- The Strong Firm’s Managing Shareholder, Bret Strong, presents The Top Ten Legal Pitfalls of the 2015 AAPL Model Form 610 JOA for the North Houston Association of Professional Landmen hosted at Grotto The Woodlands on March 16, 2017.
- The Strong Firm negotiates near full-value settlement of client’s breach of contract claims.
- The Strong Firm represents seller in the settlement of $1.3 million dispute regarding the sale of commercial property.
- The Strong Firm advises borrower/developer in the structuring of $13.5 million loan and applicable corporate restructuring for a Harris County long term care facility.
- The Strong Firm represents borrower/developer in $9.9 million loan for the acquisition of a skilled nursing facility in Montgomery County.
- The Strong Firm assists borrower in the extension and modification of a $14 million commercial loan for Harris county office building.
- The Strong Firm represents client in a contract action successfully terminating the existing lease to be replaced by an updated lease.
- The Strong Firm P.C.’s Managing Shareholder, Bret Strong presents “Connecting with Clients in The Woodlands” at the C.R.E.A.M. January Luncheon on Jan 10, 2017 held at The Woodlands Country Club Palmer Course. Attached here is a link to the power point presentation for viewing.
- The Strong Firm defends client against demands for discovery and depositions issued by plaintiff in a separate lawsuit.
- The Strong Firm obtains a settlement recovery for client following a commercial tenant’s conversion of landlord property.
- The Strong Firm represents client in $5.5 million purchase of a commercial building in The Woodlands.
- The Strong Firm assists client in $10 million private placement regarding a commercial real estate acquisition.
- The Strong Firm defends client in the settlement of a $300 thousand real estate dispute and claim.
- The Strong Firm represents buyer in the purchase of a $2 million commercial property in Harris County, Texas.
- The Strong Firm defends client from collection efforts resulting in a final settlement that required a cash payment of less than 10% of the original judgment amount.
- The Strong Firm recovers client’s business property after landlord wrongfully tried to appropriate it to satisfy assertions of unpaid rent.