Business-minded attorneys aggressively resolving your commercial disputes
Our attorneys focus on moving your business forward through the utilization of constructive approaches to shaping and growing your business well into the future. Sometimes our clients end up in disputes, whether it is a customer complaint, a landlord/tenant issue, the failure of a client to pay as requested, or a complex contract dispute.
In these situations, we take a business-oriented approach to the controversy and attempt to resolve the dispute in an aggressive but cost-effective way. The Woodlands business law attorneys of The Strong Firm, P.C., have experience handling disputes in various forums, including the following:
The Strong Firm P.C. provides ongoing advice and counsel on the handling of commercial disputes that are based on the following:
- Breach of contract
- Breach of warranty
- Tortious interference with contract
- Breach of confidentiality and non-competition provisions
- Collection of amounts due
- General failure to perform
- The "Domino Effect": Protecting Against the Ongoing Fragility of the Retail Shopping Center - Eric Thiergood explains the current epidemic of commercial lease defaults and how landlords can protect themselves.