2018 – Media & Events | 2017 – Media & Events | 2016 – Media & Events | 2015 – Media & Events| 2014 – Media & Events | 2013 – Media & Events | 2012 – Media & Events | 2011 – Media & Events | 2010 – Media & Events | 2009 – Media & Events
The Strong Firm P.C. assists client with selection and contract negotiation in order for client to retain building property management.
The Strong Firm P.C. represents building owner in structuring master lease.
The Strong Firm P.C. limits clients’ liability for damage due to the extreme flood events of April and May 2016.
- The Strong Firm P.C. represents defendant in negotiation and settlement of $30,000,000.00 breach of contract claim against local surgeon.
- The Strong Firm P.C. represents Seller in the sale of oil and gas leases and assets in LaSalle and McMullen Counties.
- The Strong Firm P.C. represents borrower/developer in $28,300,000. construction loan.
- The Strong Firm P.C. represent borrower in the negotiation and extension of $14,000,000.00 commercial mortgage backed security loan.
- The Strong Firm P.C. represent borrower in the assignment and assumption of $10,000,000 commercial real estate loan for properties in Philadelphia, PA.
- Wendy Lambie is elected Vice President of the Commercial Real Estate Association of Montgomery County.
- The Strong Firm hosts its annual Ice Rink Preview party.
- The Strong Firm attends training for the Montgomery County Law Advocacy Center.
- Bret Strong attends The Woodlands North Houston Conference for Women Luncheon celebrating the dedicated women in our community.
- Bret Strong participates in the Red White & Blue Golf Tournament benefiting the men and women of our armed forces.
- The Strong Firm sponsors a table at Interfaith’s Hometown Hero’s Gala.
- The Strong Firm sponsors Memorial Hermann’s 10 for Texas, and Bret Strong participates in the race.
- Bret Strong participates in The Woodlands Christian Booster’s 5th Annual Golf Tournament.
- The Strong Firm participates in Meals on Wheels Clays Tournament as the Hat Sponsor.
- Bret Strong presents at the “Connecting with Clients In The Woodlands” seminar for the Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce. Attached here is the presentation for viewing.
- The Strong Firm represents lender in $1.6 million commercial loan secured by a Houston petroleum fill up station and convenience store.
- The Strong Firm represents buyer in the acquisition of Woodlands tutoring and academic training center.
- The Strong Firm assists physician in partnership dispute regarding medical treatment spa.
- The Strong Firm assists client in obtaining full payment following Borrower’s breach of Deed of Trust.
- The Strong Firm advises client in creation of an irrevocable life insurance trust for estate tax planning.
- The Strong Firm assists client in formation of a new entity structure for the planned opening of a new local business.
- The Strong Firm assists client in formation of multiple entity structures in order to properly partition the client’s real estate assets, business operations and personal assets.
- The Strong Firm obtains a negotiated settlement recovering funds that were stolen from client as part of an email scam.
- The Strong Firm defends client against a claimed breach of a partnership/joint venture agreement and unfair competition.
- The Strong firm represents seller in the sale of a $2.1 million commercial property in Harris County.
- The Strong firm assists landlord client in negotiation of two office building leases.
- The Strong firm represents buyer in $1.1 million purchase of improved property in Liberty County.
- The Strong Firm provides defense of a wrongful disclosure suit in connection with a home sale resulting in a settlement of less than 20% of the damages claimed by Plaintiff.
- The Strong Firm represents Lender in $3.1 million commercial loan.
- The Strong Firm assists accredited investor in the evaluation and due diligence of a potential pharmaceutical related investment.
- The Strong Firm provides legal counsel to developer in the $1.2 million sale of an undeveloped tract of property.
- The Strong Firm represents oilfield service related client in the negotiation and drafting of a multi-million dollar license and distribution agreement.
- The Strong Firm defends client against a suit seeking an injunction prohibiting client from using their property for a commercial purpose.
- The Strong Firm defends client in breech of contract claim ultimately settling case for 25% of stated contract price.
- The Strong Firm obtains complete dismissal of the County’s claims against client for covenant violations.
- The Strong Firm assists client in negotiating an exclusive, multi-year distribution agreement with an international supplier.
- The Strong Firm negotiates a settlement agreement that limits local real estate developer’s liability for real property taxes.
- The Strong Firm prosecutes claims on behalf of homeowners to obtain a settlement enforcing covenants in order to limit commercial development within their community.
- The Strong firm assists local resident client in reaching a favorable settlement in residential construction dispute.
- The Strong Firm assists in legal negotiation of Developer’s Agreement between developer client and the City of Shenandoah for commercial development along I-45.
- The Strong Firm provides counsel to developer in negotiation of Payment In Lieu of Taxes Agreement between developer and the City of Shenandoah for mixed use improvements within the retail commercial district.
- The Strong Firm represents client in settlement regarding a dispute arising from alleged damage to a premises by subtenants.
- The Strong Firm represents borrower in the equity conversion of $1 million+ credit facility.
- The Strong Firm provides legal counsel to borrower in the $27 million commercial acquisition loan.
- The Strong Firm represents client in a multi-million dollar real estate Joint Venture.
- The Strong Firm provides counsel to a multinational corporation in the formation and organization of its US subsidiary.
- The Strong Firm assists borrower in $1.4 million guidance line loan.
- The Strong Firm represents buyer in $1.3 million oil & gas assets acquisition.
- The Strong Firm provides legal guidance to seller in $4.6 million oil & gas assets sale.
- The Strong Firm represents seller in $540,000 assets sale.
- The Strong Firm provides counsel to a top 10 Fortune 500 company in the review of over 50 Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- The Strong Firm represents service client in the drafting of complex licensing agreements.
- The Strong Firm assists buyer in the membership interest acquisition of a local yoga studio.
- The Strong Firm negotiates royalty rights associated with advertising and distribution of produced music for a music producer client.
- The Strong Firm negotiates an amicable termination of lease for a landlord client with defaulting tenant in lieu of filing suit.
- The Strong Firm assists client in reaching a favorable settlement with a general contractor relating to nonconforming work performed by a subcontractor.
- The Strong Firm represents client with finalizing commercial construction contract and related documentation for a construction of a new restaurant.
- The Strong Firm structures settlement deal resolving terminated employee’s ownership claims in client’s company for less than employee alleged were due in outstanding wages.
- The Strong Firm defends client that provides materials for oilfield service companies by negotiating a settlement payment equal to only 8% of the value of the materials sued upon.
- The Strong Firm defends client in breach of licensing agreement negotiating a settlement amount at less than 4% of Plaintiff’s anticipated statutory damages.