2018 – Media & Events | 2017 – Media & Events | 2016 – Media & Events | 2015 – Media & Events| 2014 – Media & Events | 2013 – Media & Events | 2012 – Media & Events | 2011 – Media & Events | 2010 – Media & Events | 2009 – Media & Events
- The Strong Firm represents a local health and fitness company in the merge with a global-based triathlon training business.
- The Strong Firm assisted property owner client in negotiation and execution of deed in lieu of forclosure process.
- The Strong firm performs legal assistance for multiple clients with small businesses by forming entities specificically structured for each client’s unique set of needs.
- The Strong Firm represents borrower in $5.4 million commercial mortgage backed security loan.
- The Strong Firm represents client before the Tenth Court of Appeals obtaining a reversal of trial court’s ruling requiring the sale of a portion of client’s property.
- The Strong Firm assists multiple clients in the preparations of their family’s estate.
- The Strong Firm assisted commercial landlord with negotiating and settling tenant default in landlord’s favor without having to file suit.
- The Strong Firm represents local developer as borrower in $10 million acquisition and construction loan.
- The Strong Firm negotiated commercial lease on commercial office building in construction phase.
- The Strong Firm negotiated commercial lease on behalf of physician tenant.
- The Strong Firm represents seller in $4.9 million sale of commercial office building.
- The Strong Firm represents purchaser in purchase of farm and ranch property with substantive oil and gas assets.
- The Strong Firm assists purchaser in purchase of $1.5 million property in Montgomery County.
- The Strong Firm represents landlord in negotiation of commercial office lease.
- The Strong Firm represents seller in $4.2 million Asset Purchase and Sale of business assets.
- The Strong Firm sponsors 2014 Marcus & Millichap Retail Real Estate Forum at Hotel Derek in Houston on September 18, 2014.
- The Strong Firm is nominated and awarded in Houston Best Places to Work 2014.
- The Strong Firm was successful in obtaining a Non-Suit with Prejudice in favor of client in a breach of contract case in Montgomery County.
- The Strong Firm acts as legal counsel to Borrower in $3.5 million commercial loan for the construction of a medical office building in Harris County.
- The Strong Firm represents Developer in the formation of an office condominium complex in Harris County.
- The Strong Firm provides legal assistance to Borrower in $1.5 million commercial loan transaction for the construction of an office warehouse facility in Travis county.
- The Strong Firm assists local energy company in the purchase of producing oil and gas assets of $5.6 million in Kansas and structuring a special purpose entity to allow multiple owners on the project.
- The Strong Firm assists multi-national energy client to extend its available equity financing.
- The Strong Firm is appointed guardian ad litem representing two minors in obtaining a favorable settlement.
- The Strong Firm finds settlement on a breach of contract case in favor of retained clients.
- The Strong Firm represents Buyer in negotiating purchase price, terms and drafting amendments to the contract in furtherance of purchasing residential real estate property in The Woodlands.
- The Strong Firm represents Borrower in complex $2 billion syndicated credit facility negotiation and closing.
- The Strong Firm assists Developer in the formation of four new office condominium projects in Harris, Ft. Bend, and Montgomery Counties.
- The Strong Firm represents Buyer in purchase of residential real estate property in The Woodlands.
- The Strong Firm assists client in eviction of commercial tenant.
- The Strong Firm represents developer in the closing of $2.1 million loan for the acquisition of real property in Harris County
- The Strong Firm represents Borrower in $2.4 million construction loan closing for construction of a medical surgical center in Montgomery County.
- The Strong Firm represents client in negotiations removing improper liens from local development project.
- The Strong Firm negotiates purchase of ranch property located in Grimes County, Texas, for client’s retirement home.
- The Strong Firm represents Borrower in the $10.75 million refinancing of 3 medical office buildings in Dallas, Denton, and Bexar counties.
- The Strong Firm assists client in sale of 10 acre residential property located in Tomball, Texas.
- The Strong Firm represents Borrower in the closing of a $75 million credit facility for a California oil and gas company.
- The Strong Firm represents Borrower in $1 million complex credit facility negotiation and closing for an international publicly traded energy company with multiple subsidiaries.
- The Strong Firm represents client in negotiating and structuring a multimillion dollar joint venture for the development of a medical facility in North Texas.
- The Strong Firm represents client in acquisition of a partial interest in an existing medical office buildings located in the Houston area
- The Strong Firm supports and participates in the 13th annual Wild West Winefest on May 1, 2014.
- The Strong Firm supports and participates in the 11th annual CB & I Triathlon on May 3, 2014.
- The Strong Firm supports and participates in the 7th annual Muddy Trails Bash on April 5, 2014.
- The Strong Firm defends local medical services provider from claims of defamation and tortuous interference negotiating a final settlement that required plaintiff to make monetary payments to our client, the defendants.
- The Strong Firm represents Buyer in the renegotiation of a $100 million credit facility.
- The Strong Firm drafts multiple leases for Owner of a medical building.
- The Strong Firm negotiates the purchase of an oil & gas working interest.
- The Strong Firm negotiates a Purchase & Sale Agreement for a 5 acre commercial real estate of $3.4 million.
- The Strong Firm supports and participates in The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce 2014 Golf Classic.
- The Strong Firm supports students and breast cancer survivors by participating in and sponsoring the third annual Paint the Path Pink 5k Run and Fun Walk at Mitchell Intermediate school.
- The Strong Firm represents 2 clients in the formation of 5 new commercial office condominium projects in Montgomery, Harris, and Fort Bend counties.
- The Strong Firm represents borrower in the negotiation and closing of a $6 million refinance and cash out loan.
- At the recent 2014 Woodlands Marathon, The Strong Firm P.C. was the VIP sponsor and several employees participated in the various races.
- Bret Strong, Managing Shareholder of The Strong Firm P.C., participated and was ranked first place winner in the Male Grand Masters Winners category of the 3rd Annual No Label Triathlon.
- The Strong Firm sponsors The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce’s 28th Annual Taste of the Town held at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center.
- The Strong Firm acts as legal counsel for client in review of revocable trust language specifically applicable to community property.
- The Strong Firm argues a motion in Federal Bankruptcy Court on behalf of the Landlord for relief from the automatic stay in order to proceed with their eviction suit against the Tenant.
- The Strong Firm assisted in the formation of a nonprofit entity focused on providing assistance to terminally-ill children.
- The Strong Firm negotiates a $20,000 settlement in favor of its client in a residential real estate lease dispute.
- The Strong Firm negotiates an amendment to expand a currently existing easement between adjacent property owners.
- The Strong Firm represents three (3) Sellers in the multimillion dollar sale of four (4) tracts of unimproved real property in Harris County to Commercial Developer.
- The Strong Firm represents Buyer in $800,000.00 acquisition of commercial property in Travis County.
- The Strong Firm represents local technology business in negotiations to sell its software package to a nationwide vendor.
- The Strong firm provides legal counsel regarding the financial structuring, purchase and development of a multi-level office building in West Houston.