The Woodlands Legal Team That Helps Texas Businesses Succeed
Knowledgeable attorneys assist with real estate, energy and litigation issues
In our competitive global marketplace, timely and cost-effective legal advice is essential. Located in The Woodlands, The Strong Firm P.C. is dedicated to helping individuals, entrepreneurs and businesses of all types and sizes succeed in their endeavors. Throughout the greater Houston area and across Texas, our attorneys advance client objectives by building relationships based on reciprocity, trust and the highest standards of professional excellence. With our multidisciplinary expertise, we tackle legal issues ranging from the common to the complex and are committed to providing you with high-quality, personalized service that is unparalleled in the legal market. Whether you are involved in a real estate transaction, commercial dispute or any other situation requiring an effective business lawyer, we will provide you with commercially savvy and legally sound advice. Our established and respected attorneys also work with individuals and families to establish effective estate plans and successfully manage the probate process. Whatever type of counsel you need, we will help you navigate the legal landscape as your trusted legal partner.
Hardworking lawyers provide exceptional representation and service
Founded in 2004 by Attorney Bret L. Strong, our firm understands the business environment at a local, state and national level. We are able to offer clients practical, industry-specific advice on all aspects of their business transactions and disputes, because we are:
- Experienced advisers — Our business law attorneys have decades of legal and business experience for a wide range of small and large firms. This practical knowledge helps us give you a significant advantage from the initial consultation to the final resolution of your important legal matter.
- Committed to value — In every case that our firm handles, we deliver cost-effective legal support designed to achieve the best possible result. Our comprehensive approach means that we are forthright about potential costs and business consequences, and responsive to our clients’ needs. Regardless of your specific concern, we never overlook the impact each decision will have on your bottom line.
- Dedicated to our community — We believe that community involvement is an essential aspect of our firm’s mission. In addition to donating to a wide range of local causes, the firm’s lawyers serve in leadership roles for civic, volunteer and professional organizations.
For more than a decade, we have built lasting relationships with clients in the neighborhood and around the world by listening to their specific needs. This attention to detail enables us to obtain solutions that meet our clients’ objectives.
Accomplished firm handles property and estate planning matters
Our firm represents companies, families and individuals in various legal practice areas:
- Business Law — We provide comprehensive representation for all types of business law concerns. In formation matters, mergers, acquisitions and other vital tasks, our lawyers serve as valuable counselors and advocates.
- Real Estate — We serve our commercial real estate clients by facilitating transactions, including financing, and resolving title issues. Our attorneys also handle disputes to protect your legal rights and safeguard your investment.
- Oil, Gas and Energy Law — Our managing shareholder’s industry experience benefits our oil, gas and energy clients because we not only understand the legal standards involved in those areas, but can also identify strategies that help them grow their business. We assist with all types of situations including asset purchases, oilfield management and environmental claims.
- Estate Planning and Probate — Regardless of your age or the assets you own, our estate planning and probate advice will help you preserve what you’ve earned and distribute it effectively. After discussing your particular goals, our lawyers will explain the relative benefits of legal instruments such as wills and trusts. In addition to creating those documents, we can also prepare important instructions providing for guardianship of your children and medical care for you in the event that you become unable to communicate your wishes.
- Commercial Litigation — Disputes over contracts, employment issues, property, and alleged torts threaten your company’s success. We offer smart, aggressive advocacy in a full range of commercial litigation matters. In every case, we are determined to minimize the expense and disruption to your daily operations as we pursue a favorable outcome.
Whether you are reviewing a contract, purchasing property, preserving your family’s assets or entangled in a business dispute, we are the Texas law firm you can trust.
Contact a dedicated Texas business lawyer to schedule a consultation
The Strong Firm P.C. provides effective representation to clients in the greater Houston area as well as companies from throughout the United States. Our attorneys provide effective counsel on business, real estate, energy and estate planning matters. Please call 866-912-8639 or contact us online to schedule a meeting at our office in The Woodlands.