2014 Media & Events
- The Strong Firm represents a local health and fitness company in the merge with a global-based triathlon training business.
- The Strong Firm assisted property owner client in negotiation and execution of deed in lieu of forclosure process.
- The Strong firm performs legal assistance for multiple clients with small businesses by forming entities specificically structured for each client’s unique set of needs.
- The Strong Firm represents borrower in $5.4 million commercial mortgage backed security loan.
- The Strong Firm represents client before the Tenth Court of Appeals obtaining a reversal of trial court’s ruling requiring the sale of a portion of client’s property.
- The Strong Firm assists multiple clients in the preparations of their family’s estate.
- The Strong Firm assisted commercial landlord with negotiating and settling tenant default in landlord’s favor without having to file suit.
- The Strong Firm represents local developer as borrower in $10 million acquisition and construction loan.
- The Strong Firm negotiated commercial lease on commercial office building in construction phase.
- The Strong Firm negotiated commercial lease on behalf of physician tenant.
- The Strong Firm represents seller in $4.9 million sale of commercial office building.
- The Strong Firm represents purchaser in purchase of farm and ranch property with substantive oil and gas assets.
- The Strong Firm assists purchaser in purchase of $1.5 million property in Montgomery County.
- The Strong Firm represents landlord in negotiation of commercial office lease.
- The Strong Firm represents seller in $4.2 million Asset Purchase and Sale of business assets.
- The Strong Firm sponsors 2014 Marcus & Millichap Retail Real Estate Forum at Hotel Derek in Houston on September 18, 2014.
- The Strong Firm is nominated and awarded in Houston Best Places to Work 2014.
- The Strong Firm was successful in obtaining a Non-Suit with Prejudice in favor of client in a breach of contract case in Montgomery County.
- The Strong Firm acts as legal counsel to Borrower in $3.5 million commercial loan for the construction of a medical office building in Harris County.
- The Strong Firm represents Developer in the formation of an office condominium complex in Harris County.
- The Strong Firm provides legal assistance to Borrower in $1.5 million commercial loan transaction for the construction of an office warehouse facility in Travis county.
- The Strong Firm assists local energy company in the purchase of producing oil and gas assets of $5.6 million in Kansas and structuring a special purpose entity to allow multiple owners on the project.
- The Strong Firm assists multi-national energy client to extend its available equity financing.
- The Strong Firm is appointed guardian ad litem representing two minors in obtaining a favorable settlement.
- The Strong Firm finds settlement on a breach of contract case in favor of retained clients.
- The Strong Firm represents Buyer in negotiating purchase price, terms and drafting amendments to the contract in furtherance of purchasing residential real estate property in The Woodlands.
- The Strong Firm represents Borrower in complex $2 billion syndicated credit facility negotiation and closing.
- The Strong Firm assists Developer in the formation of four new office condominium projects in Harris, Ft. Bend, and Montgomery Counties.
- The Strong Firm represents Buyer in purchase of residential real estate property in The Woodlands.
- The Strong Firm assists client in eviction of commercial tenant.
- The Strong Firm represents developer in the closing of $2.1 million loan for the acquisition of real property in Harris County
- The Strong Firm represents Borrower in $2.4 million construction loan closing for construction of a medical surgical center in Montgomery County.
- The Strong Firm represents client in negotiations removing improper liens from local development project.
- The Strong Firm negotiates purchase of ranch property located in Grimes County, Texas, for client’s retirement home.
- The Strong Firm represents Borrower in the $10.75 million refinancing of 3 medical office buildings in Dallas, Denton, and Bexar counties.
- The Strong Firm assists client in sale of 10 acre residential property located in Tomball, Texas.
- The Strong Firm represents Borrower in the closing of a $75 million credit facility for a California oil and gas company.
- The Strong Firm represents Borrower in $1 million complex credit facility negotiation and closing for an international publicly traded energy company with multiple subsidiaries.
- The Strong Firm represents client in negotiating and structuring a multimillion dollar joint venture for the development of a medical facility in North Texas.
- The Strong Firm represents client in acquisition of a partial interest in an existing medical office buildings located in the Houston area
- The Strong Firm supports and participates in the 13th annual Wild West Winefest on May 1, 2014.
- The Strong Firm supports and participates in the 11th annual CB & I Triathlon on May 3, 2014.
- The Strong Firm supports and participates in the 7th annual Muddy Trails Bash on April 5, 2014.
- The Strong Firm defends local medical services provider from claims of defamation and tortuous interference negotiating a final settlement that required plaintiff to make monetary payments to our client, the defendants.
- The Strong Firm represents Buyer in the renegotiation of a $100 million credit facility.
- The Strong Firm drafts multiple leases for Owner of a medical building.
- The Strong Firm negotiates the purchase of an oil & gas working interest.
- The Strong Firm negotiates a Purchase & Sale Agreement for a 5 acre commercial real estate of $3.4 million.
- The Strong Firm supports and participates in The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce 2014 Golf Classic.
- The Strong Firm supports students and breast cancer survivors by participating in and sponsoring the third annual Paint the Path Pink 5k Run and Fun Walk at Mitchell Intermediate school.
- The Strong Firm represents 2 clients in the formation of 5 new commercial office condominium projects in Montgomery, Harris, and Fort Bend counties.
- The Strong Firm represents borrower in the negotiation and closing of a $6 million refinance and cash out loan.
- At the recent 2014 Woodlands Marathon, The Strong Firm P.C. was the VIP sponsor and several employees participated in the various races.
- Bret Strong, Managing Shareholder of The Strong Firm P.C., participated and was ranked first place winner in the Male Grand Masters Winners category of the 3rd Annual No Label Triathlon.
- The Strong Firm P.C.’s estate planning and probate group teams up with Laurie Miller, financial advisor at Edward Jones and The Chappell Group with Merrill Lynch to present the basic fundamentals of estate, probate and financial planning to the community.
- The Strong Firm sponsors & attends The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce’s 28th Annual Economic Outlook Conference.
- The Strong Firm secures the reversal of a Harris County District Court’s certification of a nation-wide class on interlocutory appeal to Houston’s First Court of Appeals.
- The Strong Firm represents client in formation of a strategic communications consulting company.
- The Strong Firm assists Buyer in closing of a $1.3 Million commercial property located in North East Houston.
- The Strong Firm represents residential tenant in breach of contract lawsuit against landlord and is awarded $11 thousand in favor of tenant.
- The Strong Firm assists client in removal of two (2) Mechanic’s and Materialman’s liens invalidly filed on client’s property receiving $9 thousand from the court in attorney’s fees.
- The Strong Firm sponsors The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce’s 28th Annual Taste of the Town held at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center.
- The Strong Firm acts as legal counsel for client in review of revocable trust language specifically applicable to community property.
- The Strong Firm argues a motion in Federal Bankruptcy Court on behalf of the Landlord for relief from the automatic stay in order to proceed with their eviction suit against the Tenant.
- The Strong Firm assisted in the formation of a nonprofit entity focused on providing assistance to terminally-ill children.
- The Strong Firm negotiates a $20,000 settlement in favor of its client in a residential real estate lease dispute.
- The Strong Firm negotiates an amendment to expand a currently existing easement between adjacent property owners.
- The Strong Firm represents three (3) Sellers in the multimillion dollar sale of four (4) tracts of unimproved real property in Harris County to Commercial Developer.
- The Strong Firm represents Buyer in $800,000.00 acquisition of commercial property in Travis County.
- The Strong Firm represents local technology business in negotiations to sell its software package to a nationwide vendor.
- The Strong firm provides legal counsel regarding the financial structuring, purchase and development of a multi-level office building in West Houston.