The Woodlands attorneys that understand the value of your trademark and trade name and the requirements in order to properly protect that investment
The Strong Firm P.C. provides comprehensive services related to understanding and protecting intellectual property rights in tradenames and trademarks and the protection of those certain rights through the registration process with U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. We help assure you are taking the proper action to ensure that all your rights are protected, including the following:
- Reviews of common law rights in intellectual property
- Proper documentation and transfer of ownership rights in intellectual property
- Conducting searches to determine protectability and potential conflicts related to marks
- Registration, preparation, and filing of trademark applications and responding to office actions
- Maintenance of trademark registrations
- Handling related cease and desist and trademark/tradename infringement demands
- Clerk’s Corner: Odd Patents or Patently Odd and Green? – A look at new and different products that are being patented in today's market.
- What’s In a Name? Protecting Your Valuable Trademark – The importance of trademarking your business’s name and how the associations with that name can affect your business.
Your name and trademark are a valuable part of your business, and a business law attorney in The Woodlands from The Strong Firm, P.C. will work to maximize the value of that asset.