Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales
Dedicated counselors guiding and supportingyou throughout the life of your business, from initial acquisition to the eventual sale and the ever-changing business environment in between.
The experienced corporate attorneys at The Strong Firm P.C.enthusiastically welcome the opportunity to serve as your legal advisors in the often complicated process of acquiring, selling, merging or restructuring of your business or entity, whether via the sale, issuance, transfer or purchase of equity (through stock, membership interests, or partnership interests) or the purchase or sale of assets. Our business attorneys are ready to assist you whether you are acquiring or selling ownership in an entity or business in transactions ranging in value from several thousandsto hundreds of millions of dollars.
Our firm provides comprehensive legal analysis and directionon all types of corporate transactions in and around The Woodlands as well as representing clients in large national and international business deals,including the following:
- Managing and closing complex corporate transactions,
- Negotiatingand implementing of a variety of debt and equity structures;
- Crafting and effectuating asset and equity purchase and sale agreements, with a focus on protecting our clients through solid indemnification provisions and representations and warranties;
- Negotiatingand drafting ancillary corporate transactionaldocuments, including:
- Bills of sale and assignments
- Employment agreements
- Consulting agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Earn-out agreements
- Holdback and Escrow agreements
- Transition agreements