Business-minded attorneys aggressively resolving your disputes
It is an unfortunate reality in this day and age that if you transact business long enough, disputes are certain to arise. While it can be tempting to try and ignore this reality, ignoring a dispute will not make it go away. Whether you are forced to bring a lawsuit or defend against one, litigation can disrupt your operations or even threaten your financial well-being. We understand these business concerns, so whether it is a routine contract matter between individuals or a complicated civil dispute between large organizations, our attorneys will utilize creative approaches to aggressively resolve your dispute so that you can focus on what matters: growing your business.
Our business attorneys in The Woodlands, Texas at The Strong Firm, P.C. successfully resolve business disputes in numerous forums, including:
- Pre-suit Settlement
- State and Federal Courts
Our attorneys have the deep industry knowledge and experience to help your navigate the complexities of commercial litigation, with special expertise in the following:
Managing Business Disputes
Our seasoned business attorneys understand that litigation is just one of many issues that you have to deal with. Accordingly, we are focused on managing your business disputes to minimize the risk and operational disruption that lawsuits can present. In the event that a dispute occurs, the business attorneys at The Strong Firm will work to understand your particular needs so that they can provide advice that is specially tailored to your business in order to resolve your dispute in the most efficient and effective manner. So whether you are running a small family business involved in its first lawsuit, or a multi-million dollar company, our attorneys can provide scalable solutions to achieve your dispute resolution goals in a cost-effective way both in and out of the courtroom.
For instance, mediation and arbitration are two highly effective techniques for finding mutually agreeable solutions to business disputes outside the courtroom. These “alternative dispute resolution techniques are cutting edge legal techniques that our business attorneys are well-versed in using to successfully resolve business disputes for our clients.
Because mediation and arbitration are designed to keep legal battles out of the courtroom and avoid litigation, they often prove to be very cost-effective and expedient solutions. The Woodlands business lawyers from The Strong Firm, P.C., can help you with these techniques as they are encountered in your business transactions in The Woodlands and beyond, and explain all of your legal options. We have on our team The Woodlands small business lawyer who can help you with your needs in the area of mediation and arbitration.
- Received temporary restraining order against operator of a multi-million dollar oil & gas matter in Eagle Ford shale
- Successfully appealed certification of class action suit in major data security case
- Defeated $3,000,000.00 arbitration claim that our client, an independent oil & gas production company, breached its exploration agreement
- Represented the minority owner of a limited liability company resulting in the mediated settlement of over $4,000,000
- Successfully prosecuted improper lien claim which on multi-million dollar commercial development allowing our client to proceed with construction unencumbered
- War in the Courtroom: The Five Dangerous Faults in Litigation – Adam Looney draws parallels between war and litigation.
- To Sue or not to Sue? A 3-Step Approach to Answering the Ultimate Question – Kyla Wilder guides us through three questions to ask before taking a matter to court.
- The Truth v. the Whole Truth: Why You Should Tell Your Lawyer Everything – Adam Looney expresses the importance of revealing all facts to your attorney.
- Mediation: An Alternative to Consider – Brian Albert suggests an alternate means of settling a dispute.
- Landlords Beware of the Tenant Bankruptcy Scare – Kyla Wilder writes with experience with Landlord/Tenant disputes resulting from Tenant Bankruptcy.
- Litigation and the Recovery of Attorney’s Fees: What to Reasonably Expect – Adam Looney provides a realistic look on what to expect from your lawsuit.
Contact us today to speak to business attorney in The Woodlands!
We look forward to partnering with you and your business on all your legal needs. If you are looking for The Woodlands business lawyers, find out how our qualified legal team can help you with your important business law, real estate and estate planning matters, contact The Strong Firm P.C. to set up your initial consultation.
Call us Toll Free at 1-866-959-7993.